Price is for 2 bottles.
Driclor solution is a clinically proven anti-perspirant indicated for the treatment of hyperhidrosis (excessive perspiration) of the armpits (axillae), the hands and the feet.
Comes in the form of a roll-on applicator.
Before applying aluminium chloride hexahydrate, the affected area should be dried thoroughly to prevent irritation to skin.
Apply Driclor last thing at night after drying the affected areas carefully. Wash off in the morning. Do not re-apply the product during the day.
Initially the product may be applied each night until sweating stops during the day - you should notice a considerable improvement after 1-2 weeks. The frequency of application may then be reduced to twice a week or less.
Driclor lasts for days, not hours.
Warning and Precautions
- Application should be restricted to the affected area(s) only.
- Driclor should not be applied to skin that has been shaved within 12 hours or which is broken or irritated.
- Hair removal products should not be used on areas to be treated within 12 hours before or after applying Driclor.
- Avoid contact with eyes, nostrils, mouth or other mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact with the eyes or other mucous membranes, rinse well with water.
- Avoid direct contact with clothing, jewellery and polished metal surfaces.
Alcohol, Aluminium Chloride, Water