A Japanese product by Nihon Kefia.
Manufactured in Japan under strict GMP standards.
Enzyme & Kefir is formulated with probiotics from Kefir and heat sterilized Enterococcus faecalis (EC-12), 85 types of plant enzymes, Lactoferrin and Vitamin D3. Each serving (6 tablets) provides approximately 90.6 billion CFU of probiotics.
This unique combination improves the digestion and absorption of nutrition from our diet, thereby achieving good digestive health.
- NKG Kefir- Synergistic mix of 4 types of lactic acid bacteria and 3 types of yeasts
- Heat sterilized Enterococcus faecalis (EC-12)- A type of lactic acid bacteria demonstrated to improve intestinal health and immunity
- Plant enzymes- 85 types of plant enzymes from fermented extract of vegetables, fruits and seaweed to aid in digestion
- Lactoferrin- Provides protection against infection and boosting immunity
- Vitamin D3- For healthy bones and stronger immune system
What is Kefir?
Kefir is a fermented milk product that is similar to yogurt. Originating from the Caucasus Mountains, Kefir confers a wide range of health benefits which include improving the digestive system and strengthening immunity. Kefir is unique as it is made up of complex mixture of lactic acid bacteria and yeast cohabitating in the same environment in a symbiotic relationship. The yeast present may supply vitamins, amino acids and other nutrients while eliminating metabolic waste products hence allowing the lactic acid bacteria to flourish. The resultant fermented product is therefore rich in nutrition and flavour.
Nihon Kefia (NKG) Kefir is developed in 1977 from Russian Kefir with Japanese fermentation technology. The health benefits of NKG Kefir are supported by decades of clinical research including collaborations with several national universities.
As a dietary supplement to improve digestive health.
Dosing & Administration:
Take 6 tablets daily. Tablets may be chewed or swallowed whole.
- Consult a healthcare professional before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking other medications.
Pack size: 186 tablets per bag
NKG Kefir powder; Maltose; Reduced maltose; Dextrin; Vegetable oil; Plant ferment comprising of sugars with fruits, vegetables, seaweed; Heat sterilized Enterococcus faecalis (EC-12); Extract of fermented grains; Cellulose; Lactoferrin; Vitamin D3
Poisson Pharma is the authorized seller of Enzyme & Kefir tablets in Singapore.