Enamel Safe Kids’ Toothpaste is 99.78% natural and the remaining 0.22% in the form of sodium fluoride delivers 1000ppm of fluoride. Gentle cleaning with extremely low relative dentin abrasivity (RDA) value of under 30, preventing paste from harming your child’s enamel and gums as they brush. Suitable for children above 2 years old. 

 

  • Calendula and Xylitol Help fight against plaque formation.
  • Fluoride Helps prevent tooth decay and strengthen tooth enamel.
  • Silica Gently removes tooth stains.
  • Chamomile Provides antioxidant benefits.
  • Natural Strawberry flavour Mild and pleasing taste

 

All Pearlie White® toothpastes do NOT contain SLS, Parabens, Triclosan, Titanium Dioxide, Artificial Coloring, Polyethylene Glycol (PEG), Propylene Glycol (PPG), Alcohol Diethylene Glycol (DEG), Mineral Oils, Retinol, Saccharin, Peroxide.

Pearlie White Enamel Safe Kids Fluoride Toothpaste 45g

$7.40Price