A Japanese product by Nihon Kefia.
Manufactured in Japan under strict GMP standards.
Pro MIX is formulated with Kefir, probiotics, prebiotics and other scientifically proven ingredients which promote good gastrointestinal health and immunity.
Compared to other probiotics supplements, Pro MIX provides holistic support with beneficial bacteria and yeast, oryzalose, lactoferrin, vitamin D3 and insoluble fiber. Each sachet provides total 11 billion CFU of patented probiotics strains supported by clinical studies for efficacy in promoting gastrointestinal health and immunity among other health benefits.
What is NKG kefir?
Kefir is a fermented milk product that is similar to yogurt. Originating from the Caucasus Mountains, Kefir confers a wide range of health benefits which include improving the digestive system and strengthening immunity.
Kefir is unique as it is made up of complex mixture of lactic acid bacteria and yeast cohabitating in the same environment in a symbiotic relationship. The yeast present may supply vitamins, amino acids and other nutrients while eliminating metabolic waste products hence allowing the lactic acid bacteria to flourish. The resultant fermented product is therefore rich in nutrition and flavour.
Nihon Kefia (NKG) Kefir is developed in 1977 from Russian Kefir with Japanese fermentation technology. The health benefits of NKG Kefir are supported by decades of clinical research including collaborations with several national universities.
Pro MIX Scientifically Supported Ingredients:
- NKG Kefir- Synergistic mix of 4 types of lactic acid bacteria and 3 types of yeast for good intestinal flora
- Heat sterilized Enterococcus faecalis (EC-12)- Type of lactic acid bacteria that is heat killed for additional effects. Improves intestinal flora and reduces putrefactive factors via induction of intestinal immune activity.
- Bfidobacterium longum BB536- Provides benefits for allergy symptoms, immunity, intestinal health among other effects
- Lactobacillus acidophilus KS-13- Improves immunity, digestive health and for healthy skin
- Bacillus coagulans SANK 70258 (LacrisTM -S)- Bacteria with high resistance to gastric acid degradation that can correct intestinal flora and improve bowel regularity
- Clostridium butyricum MIYAIRI 588- Gastric acid- resistant bacteria that produces short chain fatty acids (SCFA) with effects of nourishing and repairing intestinal cells, anti-inflammatory effects in the colon and regulates intestinal flora
- Oryzalose- Fermented violet-black rice that improves immunity
- Lactoferrin- Provides protection against infection and boosting immunity. Lactoferrin is found in high concentration in colostrum and is attributed to the protective effect for colostrum.
- Vitamin D3- For healthy bones and stronger immune system
- Indigestible dextrin- Soluble fibre that slows sugar and fat absorption in the intestine in addition to improving bowel movement
As a dietary supplement to improve digestive health and immunity.
Dosing & Administration:
Take 1-2 sachets daily. Sachets may be taken directly or dissolved in cooled boiled water before drinking. Alternatively, it may be dissolved in milk, yogurt or with meals before consumption. Avoid adding to hot beverages or food.
- It is recommended to consume immediately after preparation.
- Consult a healthcare professional before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking other medications.
Pack size: 2g sachet x 31 sachets per box
Poisson Pharma is the authorized seller of Pro Mix in Singapore.