The Power of Manuka Honey Chewable Tablets
The Power of Manuka Honey is formulated with probiotics from Kefir (0.3 billion CFU) and heat-killed Lactobacillus paracasei MCC1849 (LAC-ShieldTM) (50 billion CFU), Manuka honey and Vitamin D3.
Kefir is a fermented milk product that is similar to yogurt. Originating from the Caucasus Mountains, Kefir confers a wide range of health benefits which include improving the digestive system and strengthening immunity.
Kefir is unique as it is made up of complex mixture of lactic acid bacteria and yeast cohabitating in the same environment in a symbiotic relationship. The yeast present may supply vitamins, amino acids and other nutrients while eliminating metabolic waste products hence allowing the lactic acid bacteria to flourish. The resultant fermented product is therefore rich in nutrition and flavour.
Nihon Kefia (NKG) Kefir is developed in 1977 from Russian Kefir with Japanese fermentation technology. The health benefits of NKG Kefir are supported by decades of clinical research including collaborations with several national universities.
Lactobacillus paracasei MCC1849 (LAC-ShieldTM) is a heat-killed probiotic that is supported by numerous studies for its benefit in boosting immunity particularly among the elderly. By stimulating the production of IL-12, among other effects, it activates the immune function. Notably, it enhances antigen production in elderly after influenza vaccination. Other studies show that Lac-ShieldTM reduces the incidence of common cold in young adults. Lac-ShieldTM is safe for daily consumption with the GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) status.
- NKG Kefir- Synergistic mix of 4 types of lactic acid bacteria and 3 types of yeasts
- Lactobacillus paracasei MCC1849 (LAC-ShieldTM)- A type of heat-killed lactic acid bacteria demonstrated to strengthen immunity. Developed by Morinaga Milk Industry, it has been affirmed GRAS status in the USA.
- Manuka Honey- Provides protection against infection, strengthens immunity and improves digestion
- Vitamin D3- For healthy bones and stronger immune system
As a dietary supplement to improve immunity.
Dosing & Administration:
Take 2 tablets daily. Tablets may be chewed or sucked.
- Consult a healthcare professional before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or taking other medications.
Maltose; Reduced Maltose; NKG Kefir powder; Dextrin; Lactobacillus paracasei MCC1849 (LAC-ShieldTM); Honey powder; Citric acid; Manuka honey powder; Calcium stearate; Lemon flavour; Lemon extract; Fine silicon dioxide; Stevia; Vitamin D3
Pack size: 60 tablets per bag
Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
Manufactured in Japan under strict GMP standards.