Price is for 2 bottle. Each bottle contains 125mL.
NasaMist® Extra Strength Hypertonic Saline Spray is a sterile natural soothing saline spray. Applying a gentle fine mist in the nose is an excellent way to keep the nasal passages moist. Nasal sprays should not be mistaken for large volume irrigation systems like Sinus Rinse™Nasal Wash.
- Nasal Allergies and Dryness
- Sinusitis, Rhinitis
- Allergic Asthma
- Post Nasal Drip
- Sinus Pressure & Nasal Congestion
- Nasal Symptoms from Flu and Cold
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational and House Dust, Fumes, Animal Dander, Grass, Pollen, Environmental Pollutants and Smoke
Consult physician before use on babies younger than one year
Advantages of Hypertonic Solution Extra Strength*
Research shows that a Hypertonic (2.7%) or more concentrated solution may help reduce congestion better than an Isotonic (0.9%) solution. This is because a more concentrated salt solution will draw more water out of the congested tissue, reduce swelling and open up the nasal passages and sinus openings to allow for better drainage. It is possible that you may experience temporary burning or stinging with the Hypertonic solution. If this persists, please use the Neilmed Nasal Mist Isotonic Saline Spray.
*As compared to isotonic solution
Direction for use
- Step 1: Insert tip of actuator into nostril and press gently until adequate volume has been sprayed and the nasal passages are moist. Blow your nose very gently to clear the mucus out.
- Step 2: Repeat for the other nostril.
For babies and children, do not insert nozzle beyond the flange. Use as often as needed to moisturize.