Rely+On Virkon is a broad spectrum disinfectant effective for routine preventative disinfection and for terminal decontamination in an infectious disease outbreak. May be used in environments such as healthcare institutions, research laboratories, food production establishments, hotel and residential settings. To be used for surface disinfection only.
Proven efficacy against broad range of microorganisms including
- Virus: Coronavirus (e.g. SARS, MERS), Retrovirus (HIV-1), Adenovirus, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C
- Bacteria: E.coli, Clostridium sporogenes, MRSA, Salmonella
- Fungi: Candida albicans, Aspergillus fumigatus
- Work tops, tables
- Add 5g to every 500mLs of lukewarm water. Mix to form a pink-coloured solution.
- Small surface: Apply prepared Virkon solution via spray bottle.
- Large surfaces: Apply with cloth or mop.
- Leave solution on the surface for 10 minutes. Wipe dry with absorbent paper towel or cloth to remove any residue and then discard to waste.
- Prepared solutions are stable for up to 5 days.
- Do not mix with other chemicals.
- Avoid contact with eye and skin. May cause irritation.
- Not for use on food contact surfaces.
For more information: Visit website by clicking here.
Please read enclosed product leaflet carefully before use.
Online order will be considered as reservation, subject to stock availability. Please do not pay in advance.