Mountain Medicinals PRN Pain Relief Now is a new potent topical pain reliever developed by Canadian pharmacists. Using ingredients that work and in amounts that are physiologically required to have the desired effects on pain receptors and nerve endings, the synergistic blend of ingredients and the multiple modes of action have proven to provide pain relief across a wide spectrum of painful conditions by delivering the ingredients through the skin to the affected area. Four or five sprays is usually enough to provide rapid relief for most people.
May help with the following conditions:
- Back pain
- Muscle aches
- Nerve pain
- Joint pain
- Exercise soreness
- Sore feet
- Tennis/golfers elbow
- Ankle sprains/strains
Formulated with ingredients that reduce pain and inflammation in muscles, tissues and joints. In addition, the blend of carefully selected essential oils also promotes an environment that increases healing and enhances recovery.
- Methyl Salicylate from Wintergreen Oil (10%)– Anti-inflammatory action by inhibition of prostaglandin synthesis similar to that of NSAIDS (Non-Steroidal Anti-inflammatory Drugs) such as aspirin or ibuprofen.
- Menthol (10%) – Counterirritant with cooling sensation. With transdermal penetration, menthol acts on various nerve pathways to reduce the perception of pain.
- Camphor – Counterirritant with a warming sensation. With transdermal penetration, camphor desensitizes sensory nerves to reduce sensations of pain.
- Clove Bud essential oil (1%) – Nerve ending local anesthetic to reduce transmission of pain signals. Has some anti-inflammation activity due to high Eugenol composition.
- Peppermint essential oil – Contributes to the effects of menthol on “cold receptors” and can cause vasodilation that aids in penetration of other topical substances.
- Cedarwood essential oil – Anti-inflammatory and anti-spasmodic effects.
- Rosemary essential oil – Anti-inflammatory, stimulates blood circulation to reduce pain.
- Eucalyptus essential oil – Anti-inflammatory, stimulates blood flow to increase healing and reduce pain.
- Ethanol – A much better choice of delivery vehicle or solvent than isopropyl alcohol. Ethanol has pain reducing properties as it reduces frequency and intensity of pain impulses by inhibition of nerve endings.
Available in 8mL, 120mL and 250mL sizes too.
Apply thinly and evenly to affected area up to 3-4 times each day. Rub and/or massage into skin until solution vanishes.
Caution: Do not use if you are taking anti-coagulant (blood-thinners) medications or are allergic to salicylates.
Imported by and available in Singapore exclusively at Poisson Pharma.
Manufactured in Canada by Mountain Medicinals Penticton, B.C. V2A 3G8. www.mountainmedicinals.ca
Health Canada approved natural health product (NPN: 80051165).