Imported by and available in Singapore exclusively at Poisson Pharma.
Formulated by Canadian pharmacists and cosmetic dermatologists to ensure product works.
Mountain Medicinals Vitamin C Serum provides the following benefits for your skin.
- Improve skin elasticity
- Reduces wrinkles and age spots
- Brightens the skin
- Canada cosmetic dermatologists recommended,
- Good for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Made from selected natural ingredients which have demonstrated benefits for rejuvenation of the skin.
- No animals testing.
- Airless dispensing container to minimize contamination with use.
Formulated with ingredients that have scientific evidence in improving skin conditions.
- Vit C (as ethyl ascorbic acid)
- Maximum effective concentration of vitamin C is present in the product at 18%.
- Ethyl ascorbic acid is the form of vitamin C selected as it is more stable than conventional forms of vitamin C.
- Effects: Skin brightening. Balancing skin tone. Photo-aging prevention and reduce dark spots. Increases collagen synthesis. Protects against oxidative damage to the skin.
- Hyaluronic acid
- Contains 3% hyaluronic acid
- Effects: Retains water in the skin resulting in plumpling effect which evens out wrinkles. Improves collagen production. Brightens skin tone to reduce dullness.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3)
- Effects: Improves skin elasticity with anti-wrinkle action. Enhances barrier function to minimize water loss. Reduces skin discolouration and uneven skin tone. Stimulates microcirculation in the dermis.
- Alpha Hydroxy Acids (AHA)
- In the form of natural AHA as sugar cane extract (glycolic acid) and sugar maple extract (malic acid).
- Effects: Stimulates elastin and collagen production. Improves appearance of photoaging. Mild exfoliating effect which is appropriate for sensitive skin.
Massage into slightly damp skin until solution vanishes. For optimal effects, do this twice daily. May take up to 2-3 months for visible results.
Full list of ingredients
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Lactobacillus Ferment, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Niacinamide, Vaccinium Myrtillus (Bilberry) Extract (and) Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract (and) Acer Saccharinum (Sugar Maple) Extract (and) Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract (and) Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Glycerin, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Fragrances.
Manufactured in Canada by Mountain Medicinals Penticton, B.C. V2A 3G8. www.mountainmedicinals.ca