Price is for 50 pieces.
For smaller quantites, please purchase in person at our retail pharmacy.
- Provides a waterproof, sterile barrier to external contaminants including liquids, bacteria and viruses.
- Gentle to the skin, yet holds catheters and other devices in place
- Hypoallergenic and not made with natural rubber latex
- Dressing is conformable and flexes with skin for greater patient comfort
- Unique shapes and designs for both I.V. and wound needs
3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin.
Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressings are made with a thin, semi-permeable film that enables long wear time and full site visibility to minimize unnecessary dressing changes.
- To cover and protect I.V. catheter sites, skin protection, feeding tubes and Protective eyelid coverings
- Acute and chronic wounds and autolytic debridement facilitated by the moist wound healing environment
- Superficial partial thickness burns, stage I or II pressure ulcers, and post tattoo application and removal